GSK RESERVE IS BACK!
GSK Reserve is back, along with Deathstar OG and fresh Blue Dream, Green Crack and Jack Reserve. New AK-47 in! Ask about our ``Off The Menu`` specials.
We are open 7 days a week: 11 a.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Welcome to MMJ4CA
We are simply the best medical marijuana delivery service in Los Angeles. And soon all of California.
We provide residents of West Los Angeles with the best medical marijuana that California has to offer. And we’re at your door faster than you can get a pizza delivered. Plus, our donations are comparable, if not lower, than most dispensaries. And best of all, we save you the drive! Stop getting frustrated by having to drive in this city. Sounds good so far?
What’s the story about you guys?
We started MMJ4CA because at the time there were no quality s.b. 420 medical marijuana delivery services on the West Side of LA. The services that were around usually took hours to get to you and delivered a not close to high quality product. We found a way to provide nothing but top shelf medical marijuana and get it to you in half an hour or less. We also provided something that you don’t get walking into a dispensary: anonymity. You could finally get your medicine in a completely private way. There may not be a stigma walking into a pharmacy, but being seen walking into a dispensary can still cause problems.
Sure you guys have the best medicine. That’s what everybody says.
Every marijuana delivery service claims to have the best, but will they post hi res pictures for the world to see? In a word, no. And if they do post pictures, the stuff looks like a piece of spinach that are blurry and hard to see. We want our pictures to be indicative of what you will get. When you get your delivery from us, your medicine will look like the photo. If it doesn’t then simply refuse the order. That has not happened yet, and it never will. We’re not trying to scam you. We just want you to know there are reputable services out there, and we are number one.
WHERE DO WE GO?
We deliver to the following areas
North West Side
Residing in the North end of the West Side of Los Angeles also causes marijuana delivery issues. From Santa Monica to Westwood and Beverly Hills / Bel Air to Mar Vista and Culver City area, we have your service area covered. Let us do the driving for you. Again we can deliver to your home or office in about 30 minutes. And you will finally get real medical grade cannabis. Our members in the North West Side usually want the best indica and indica hybrid strains, with GSK Reserve, White Triangle OG and Big Willy being current favorites, along with our edibles. Don’t get stuck in traffic anymore. Minimums for delivery range from 1/4 oz to 1/2 oz.
If you live in the Beach Cities service areas of El Segundo, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach or Redondo Beach, you have no local dispensary. If you don’t want to drive into another adjacent city, your only other option is a delivery service. Give us a call and we will have high quality medical grade marijuana delivered to you in record time. And no scary guys that look like they just got out of Folsom prison will make that delivery either. Our Beach cities members seem to favor high quality sativa marijuana strains overall, with some of the most popular being Blue Dream, Sour Diesel and Durban Poison. Minimums for delivery range from 1/4 oz to 1/2 oz.
PDR / LAX / Inglewood
If you are lucky enough to live in the Playa del ReyVista / Westchester or LAX or West Inglewood service area, you are in for a treat. We have a 10 minute average delivery time for here. No one provides better service here than we do. And instead of the local mid level quality storefronts, you’ll get actual medical grade marijuana dropped off right to your home. Don’t waste your time waiting 2 hours. We are a great solution if you are a student at LMU. The last thing you need is a professor seeing you walk into a dispensary. With us, there is zero chance of being identified. Minimums for delivery range from 1/8 oz to 1/4 oz.
Venice and Marina del Rey /Mar Vista service areas are notorious for their terrible parking. And most of the dispensaries in that region provide less than high quality product. Step up to medicinal cannabis delivery to your door in record time. We are Marina adjacent and can be down there in as fast as 15 minutes. Let any other delivery service try to match that. They won’t. The Dogtown crowd is extremely diverse. Our members there are all over the map with their strains, with Green Crack, Presidential OG, Crystal Ship #5 and budders leading the list. Let us visit you today. Minimums for delivery range from 1/4 oz to 1/2 oz.
Some Important Information
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions.
What Is Medical Marijuana?
Medical grade marijuana is a far cry from any kind of commercial grade. It means the finest strains have been grown in scientific conditions, with a professional level of care given to the plants. It is like comparing a Ford to a Ferrari. They are both cars, but one is a POS and the other is a finely tuned race car. When your local dispensary claims they carry medical grade marijuana for $30/8th, you can be it’s anything but that. Why? Well….
1) Anyone can grow pot. It’s not too difficult. It’s just another weed. Put the seeds in the ground, give it some light, and in a little while you will have pot. I wouldn’t recommend you smoke that pot though, unless you want a nice headache. Unfortunately for those people, there is a lot more involved. What they end up with is nothing short of craptacular.
2) Not everyone can grow Medical Marijuana. If you don’t believe me, just go down to your local grow store. They are making a fortune off those that think they can just grow Medical Marijuana with no experience. They sell them 3-4 thousand dollars worth of lights and growing equipment, and people treat it just like in scenario 1. How does it work out? Usually, rather poorly. Why? Well….
3) Growing Medical Marijuana is an art form. Just like it takes time to master anything, growing Medical marijuana takes a long time to master. Why? Because there are an infinite amount of variable going on. Light intensity, temperature of the air, water and soil, CO2 levels, different foods to use, micro nutrients, and a host of other variables it takes sometimes years to understand. The best growers have been doing it for years, and are reluctant to share their secrets so you have to figure it out mostly on your own. Not an easy task.
4) It’s all about the seeds/cuttings. Most people just order seeds off the internet. That’s great if you want to play roulette with your crop. We get our CUTTINGS from reputable growers who actually have GSK, Durban Poison, Blue Dream and a host of killer top strains. They don’t give out their cuttings freely. In fact, most of the cuttings you get commercially are crap. The moms were not taken good care of, and the moms were not at least a year old. If your moms are less than a year old, the genetics are not mature enough and your clones will produce inferior bud. And those seed you paid top dollar for probably came across the border in a 100 kilo bag of South American schwag.
5) There is a reason for the price difference. You won’t find high end Medical Marijuana going for $30/8th. Why? Because it almost costs that much just to grow. No one is going to spend all that time growing just for charity’s sake. You get what you pay for, and when it’s BOGO (buy one get one), you can be guaranteed that it’s not even close to Medical Grade.
6) Look at Colorado. The pot they are selling for $500/oz is equal to the $250 oz bud in Los Angeles. Why? Because the best Medical Marijuana is grown in California. You can get good bud from other places, but it’s not California bud. And when you can sell it easily locally, why risk shipping it across the US? The best Medical Marijuana stays in California. Other states get our leftovers.
So ask yourself, do you want to take some Molly by some Chinese knockoff company, or one by Phizer? I’ll take the Phizer. It costs more, but you know what’s in it and you do get what you pay for.
What are the requirements for obtaining medical marijuana in the State of California?
You cannot obtain medical marijuana in California without a valid, current recommendation from a medical doctor or a specialist licensed in California, and also be a resident of the state of California. We do not make referrals; however a general list of doctors who provide letters of recommendation may be found at the California NORML site. Click here. Please also note that insurance does not cover either medical marijuana evaluations by a physician or any orders placed for medical marijuana.
What happens if I qualify for membership?
Well, we call you to let you know, then you place your order. Have cash ready for your first delivery. When we come to you there will be 2 forms to sign. We also need to verify your rec letter and id in person. Once you sign, you are officially a member. We give you your medicine. You make a donation and everyone is happy and compliant.